On my blog, I review books and add snippets of what I've learned in my work life — plus the occasional bit of everything else (e.g. paper discussions, pieces of code).
I was previously a researcher in economics, so this website also contains links to my papers and materials.
I'm always happy to chat about interesting ideas, so feel free to reach out.
- Analytics Consultant at McKinsey & Company (2018-2021)
- PhD Economics. University of Bonn (2018)
- PhD trainee at and consultant to the European Central Bank (2017, 2018)
- MSc Economics. University College London (2013)
- BA Economics. University of Zurich (2011)
Any views or statements expressed are mine and not those of my current or former employers.